Technical Specifications for a Container Chassis to be towed by a Tractor Head
Truck with suitable Fifth-Wheel Capacity.
- Length : 40′ – 5”
- Width : 8′
Under Structure : Welded Steel Construction to EN10025 grade S355.
- Chassis : Longitudinal Members of Heavy Duty Steel Sections.
- Twist locks : 4no’s twist locks to accommodate 40 Ft. ISO container.
- Heavy Duty Axles 2×26,500 lb Capacity
- Twin-Lines Air Brake System, (ABS Optional)
- 8 Tyres 11R22.5”
- Telescopic, Two-Speed Mechanical Landing Gear [JOST], manually operated from one side, Lifting Capacity (53,000 lb) & Static Load Capacity (110,000 lb).
- Heavy Duty Replaceable Type 2″ [JOST] King Pin conforming to SAE
standards and mounted to Heavy-Duty Friction Plate.
Surface Treatment and Painting
- chassis are Grit Blasted to SA2.5 for better paint adhesion.
- chassis are externally coated with one coat of Anti-Corrosive Primer and two
coats of High Quality Polyurethane Paint to a single color of customer choice.
- 7-Pin Quick Release Connector.
- 12 Volt Rear Light Units, each comprising Tail, Brake and Signal Lights.
- High Luminosity Side Marker Reflectors (2 / side), total 4 no.’s.