Technical Specifications for a 53′ Fixed Container Chassis to be towed by a Tractor Head Truck with suitable Fifth-Wheel Capacity.
- Length : 53′
- Width : 8′ – 2”
Under Structure : Welded Steel Construction to EN10025 grade S335.
- Chassis : Longitudinal Members of Heavy Duty Steel Sections.
- Twist locks : 4 no’s twist locks to accommodate one 53′ ISO container.
- Heavy Duty Sliding Axles 2×26,500 lb. Capacity.
- ABS Brake System 2S/1M.
- 8 Tires 11 R 22.5”.
- Telescopic, Two-Speed Mechanical Landing Gear [JOST], manually operated from one side.
Lifting Capacity (55,000 lb.) & Static Load Capacity (160,000 Tons).
- Heavy Duty Replaceable Type 2″ [JOST] King Pin conforming to SAE standards and mounted to Heavy-Duty Friction Plate.
Surface Treatment and Painting
- Chassis are Grit Blasted to SA2.5 for better paint adhesion.
- Chassis are externally coated with one coat of Anti-Corrosive Primer and two coats of High-Quality Polyurethane Paint to a single color of customer choice.
- 7-Pin Quick Release Connector.
- 12 Volt Rear Light Units, each comprising Tail, Brake and Signal Lights.
- High Luminosity Side Marker Lights (2 / side), total 4 no.’s.